Transformation

I started the video with the star looking normal with no make up and her wet hair and then let the other person in the video do the stars make up first then dry her hair and finally curled it. It took me two clips one was 20 mins and the other was only 2 or 3 mins. I started it of with the text on screen and then went in and added the first video. I sped the video to 1000 seconds so everything seemed fast. After that I added the next video and just before it i placed a transition of a slide affect in so it is not noticeable i used two videos. When the video was done I un-clipped the audio for the video and placed in Travis Scott's Butterfly Effect. After that was done i finally exported it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video theory and This Is America analysis

An introduction to TV Drama: Blog task

Star persona video feedback and learner response